Paul Mayer discussed The Holy Spirit, 5 Obstacles to Being Filled with The Holy Spirit and How to Become A Clean Vessel for the Holy Spirit to Be Used in our Lives. Paul started out by challenging us wtih a few questions:
1. Do I feel joy and vitality serving God?
2. Am I regularly sharing faith with non-believers
3. Am I growing in faith/knowledge of Him
4. Am I using my gifts?
5. Do I desire to spend time with God through prayer and His inspired Word?
Bill Ibsen spoke on "Spiritual Disciplines".
1. Are you more drawn to the disciplines of abstinence or to the disciplines of engagement? What does this tell you about your temperament?
2. Rank your top five most liked disciplines and your top five least liked disciplines. Of your least liked disciplines, which one could you pursue over the next month, and how could you benefit from such a pursuit?
Click here for an excerpt on discipline from Dr. Ken Boa's book entitled "Conformed to His Image." This is published with full permission from the author to post on our class website.